Mike Stubler is a Managing Director of Draper Triangle Ventures.
- Mike Stubler has over 30 years of experience with early stage technology companies, both as a co-founder and early stage investor.
- Served as CFO for several successful early stage technology companies
- Chairman of the Board at Innovation Works, the Ben Franklin Technology Partner of Southwest PA
- Board Member at The Ben Franklin Technology Development Authority
- Director and Past President of the Pittsburgh Venture Capital Association , Director of the Ohio Venture Association
- Graduated cum laude from the University of Notre Dame with a BBA
- Director at OnShift, Aethon, & Rhiza
- Former Director at TOA Technologies (acquired by Oracle), Renal Solutions (acquired by Fresenius), and ClubCom (acquired by Precor)
- Avid Marathon Runner
“The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses—behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights.” – Muhammed Ali